Arabesque: A System for Distributed Graph Mining
Arabesque is a distributed graph mining system that enables quick and easy development of graph mining algorithms, while providing a scalable and efficient implementation that runs on top of Hadoop.
Benefits of Arabesque:
- Simple intuitive API, tuned for Graph Mining Problems
- Handles all the complexity of Graph Mining Algorithms transparently
- Scalable to hundreds of machines
- Efficient implementation: negligible overhead compared to equivalent centralized solutions
- Support of large graphs with over a billion edges. It can process trillion of subgraphs in a commodity cluster.
- Designed for Hadoop. Runs as an Apache Giraph Job.
- Open-Source with Apache 2.0 license.
- Check our SOSP 2015 paper that describe the system.
- Marco Serafini
- Gianmarco De Francisci Morales
- Ashraf Aboulnaga
- Georgos Siganos