Rade Stanojevic is a Senior Scientist at Qatar Computing Research Institute (QCRI) since February 2016. Before joining QCRI he was a researcher in Telefonica Research. Currently, his research focuses on spatial data analytics. He has a PhD from Hamilton Institute, National University of Ireland. For the joint work with his PhD advisor, Robert Shorten, he was awarded Best paper award at IWQoS 2009 and Best student paper award at ACM SIGMETRICS 2008.
- Spatial data analytics
- Differential privacy
- Network and data economics
- Researcher, Telefonica Research. April 2009 - September 2010, March 2012 - February 2016.
- Research Assistant Professor. IMDEA Networks October 2010 - March 2012.
- Research assistant/associate Hamilton Institute, National University of Ireland, Maynooth. May 2004 - March 2009.
- R. Stanojevic, S. Abbar, S. Thirumuruganathan, G. De Francisci Morales, S. Chawla, F. Filali, A. Aleimat. “Road Network Fusion for Incremental Map Updates”. In Proceedings of LBS 2018 (to appear). PDF.
- R. Stanojevic. “How safe is your (taxi) driver?”. In Proceedings of ACM CIKM 2017. PDF.
- R. Stanojevic, Mohamed Nabeel, Ting Yu. “Distributed Cardinality Estimation of Set Operations with Differential Privacy”. In Proceedings of IEEE PAC 2017. PDF.
- Z. Bischof, F. Bustamante, R. Stanojevic: “The Utility Argument - Making a Case for Broadband SLAs”. In Proceedings of PAM 2017. PDF.
- R. Stanojevic, L. Gyarmati. “Towards Data-Driven Football Player Assessment”. In Proceedings of ICDM Workshop on Data Mining for the Analysis of Performance and Success, 2016. PDF.
- L. Gyarmati, R. Stanojevic. “QPass: a Merit-based Evaluation of Soccer Passes”. In. Proceedings of ACM KDD Workshop on Large-Scale Sports Analytics, 2016. PDF.
- A. Lima, R. Stanojevic, D. Papagiannaki, P. Rodriguez, M.C. Gonzalez. “Understanding individual routing behaviour”. Journal of The Royal Society Interface vol. 13(116), 2016. PDF.
- A. Lutu, M. Bagnulo, C. Pelsser, K. Cho, R. Stanojevic. “An analysis of the economic impact of strategic deaggregation”. Computer Networks, vol. 81(C), 2015. PDF.
- I. Leontiadis, A. Lima, H. Kwak, R. Stanojevic, D. Wetherall, K. Papagiannaki. “From Cells to Streets: Estimating Mobile Paths with Cellular-Side Data”. In Proceedings of ACM CoNEXT 2014, Sydney, Australia. PDF.
- J. C. Cardona, R. Stanojevic, N. Laoutaris. “Collaborative Consumption for Mobile Broadband: A Quantitative Study”. In Proceedings of ACM CoNEXT 2014, Sydney, Australia. PDF.
- Z. Bischof, F. Bustamante, R. Stanojevic. “Need, Want, or Can Afford - Broadband Markets and the Behavior of Users”. In Proceedings of ACM IMC 2014, Vancouver, Canada. PDF.
- I. Castro, R. Stanojevic, S. Gorinsky. “CIPT: Using Tuangou to Reduce IP Transit Costs”. IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, vol. 22(5), 2014. PDF.
- J. Blackburn, R. Stanojevic, V. Erramilli, K. Papagiannaki. ”Last Call for the Buffet: Economics of Cellular Networks”. In Proceedings of ACM MOBICOM 2013, Miami, USA. PDF.
- C. Rossi et al. “3GOL: power-boosting ADSL using 3G onloading”. In Proceedings of ACM CoNEXT 2013, Santa Barbara, USA. PDF.
- N. Laoutaris, G. Smaragdakis, R. Stanojevic, P. Rodriguez, R. Sundaram. “Delay tolerant bulk data transfers on the Internet”. IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking vol. 21(6), 2013. PDF.
- J. C. Cardona, R. Stanojevic, R. Cuevas. “On Weather and Internet Traffic Demand”. In Proceedings of PAM 2013, Hong Kong, China. PDF.