Rade Stanojevic is a Senior Scientist at Qatar Computing Research Institute (QCRI) since February 2016. Before joining QCRI he was a researcher in Telefonica Research where he worked on network economics, cellular networks and data mining for insurance. He has a PhD from Hamilton Institute, National University of Ireland. For the joint work with his PhD advisor, Robert Shorten, he was awarded Best paper award at IWQoS 2009 and Best student paper award at ACM SIGMETRICS 2008.
- Network and data economics
- Resource Allocation
- Data analytics
- Research assistant/associate Hamilton Institute, National University of Ireland, Maynooth. May 2004 - March 2009.
- Researcher, Telefonica Research. April 2009 - September 2010, March 2012 - February 2016.
- Research Assistant Professor. IMDEA Networks October 2010 - March 2012.
- A. Lima, R. Stanojevic, D. Papagiannaki, P. Rodriguez, M.C. Gonzalez. “Understanding individual routing behaviour”. Journal of The Royal Society Interface vol. 13(116), 2016.
- A. Lutu, M. Bagnulo, C. Pelsser, K. Cho, R. Stanojevic. “An analysis of the economic impact of strategic deaggregation”. Computer Networks, vol. 81(C), 2015.
- I. Leontiadis, A. Lima, H. Kwak, R. Stanojevic, D. Wetherall, K. Papagiannaki. “From Cells to Streets: Estimating Mobile Paths with Cellular-Side Data”. In Proceedings of ACM CoNEXT 2014, Sydney, Australia.
- J. C. Cardona, R. Stanojevic, N. Laoutaris. “Collaborative Consumption for Mobile Broadband: A Quantitative Study”. In Proceedings of ACM CoNEXT 2014, Sydney, Australia.
- Z. Bischof, F. Bustamante, R. Stanojevic. “Need, Want, or Can Afford - Broadband Markets and the Behavior of Users”. In Proceedings of ACM IMC 2014, Vancouver, Canada.
- I. Castro, R. Stanojevic, S. Gorinsky. “CIPT: Using Tuangou to Reduce IP Transit Costs”. IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, vol. 22(5), 2014.
- J. Blackburn, R. Stanojevic, V. Erramilli, K. Papagiannaki. ”Last Call for the Buffet: Economics of Cellular Networks”. In Proceedings of ACM MOBICOM 2013, Miami, USA.
- C. Rossi et al. “3GOL: power-boosting ADSL using 3G onloading”. In Proceedings of ACM CoNEXT 2013, Santa Barbara, USA.
- N. Laoutaris, G. Smaragdakis, R. Stanojevic, P. Rodriguez, R. Sundaram. “Delay tolerant bulk data transfers on the Internet”. IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking vol. 21(6), 2013.
- J. C. Cardona, R. Stanojevic, R. Cuevas. “On Weather and Internet Traffic Demand”. In Proceedings of PAM 2013, Hong Kong, China.