- I am interested in computer vision, deep learning and graphical models. My research focuses on variational models, data domain adaptation, unsupervised learning and self supervised representation learining.
- Research associate at Qatar Computing Research Institute.
- Research intern and master thesis student at Sony Technology Center in Stuttgart.
- Research assistatnt at Advanced Technoogy Lab in Cairo - Microsoft Research.
- Research assistant at Nile University.
- Participated in the international computer vision summer school (ICVSS 2017)
- 3rd place in the ACM-ICPC regional contest 2011 (MMAW)
- 3 rd place in the ACM-ICPC national contest 2011 (MMAW)
- 3 rd place in SRM 526 div2 TopCoder (devils13)
- Chief Judge and problem setter for the ACM-ICPC Palestine national contest.
- Coach in sup’com summer camp in Tunisia, 2013. My teams ranked 1 st , 2 nd and 8 th in the ACM-TCPC.
- MSc Nile University - School of Informatics 2015
- BSc Cairo University - Faculty of Computers and Information 2011
- Hassanien A, Elgharib M, Selim A, Sung-Ho Bae, Hefeeda M, and Wojciech Matusik. “Large-scale, Fast and Accurate Shot Boundary Detection through Spatio-temporal Convolutional Neural Networks.” arXiv preprint arXiv:1705.03281 (2017).
- Hassanien A, Blaxall Mark, Cardinaux Fabien. “Sequence to sequence learning for unconstrained scene text recognition.” arXiv preprint arXiv:1607.06125 (2016).
I am Moving to ElementAI, Montreal, Quebec. Please contact me on my personal E-mail email@example.com